Please plan to join us at Wild Hearts Equine Therapy Center on September 29, 2023, at 11:30am for our Lunch and Learn.
As usual, we’ll have the opportunity to learn from one of our local agencies about the great things they’re doing in the community.
Speakers for this event:
- Mayor Dan Alexander of Oconee/Pickens Vocational Rehabilitation Center
- Stephen Scruggs of Schneider-Electric in Seneca
- Lisa Gillespie of Anderson Vocational Rehabilitation Center
- Greg Swilling of Walgreens DC in Anderson
- Jessica Fry and Janine Hartley of Wild Hearts Equine Therapy
In order that we may provide lunch, please let us know if you will be able to attend. Our main program will end no later than 1pm. Tours of Wild Hearts Equine Therapy Center will be provided immediately following our program. Dress will be casual for meeting and tour.
You may contact Mike Cannon, 864-314-2610 or email@example.com regarding our event.